WHERE CLUBS AND TEAMS WORK TOGETHER
FALL SEASON IS COMING!
Are you ready for the fall season?🧡 We are getting closer and closer and ready to offer a show!🏆
The Premier Amateur Soccer League is a state/regional soccer league that will be run on focusing on the development of clubs and connect the communities to better develop soccer in our State beginning in our own neighborhood.
Our mission is clear: Help clubs to have sustainability, promote high-level competition, encourage participation in regional, national cup, and international competitions, and support our club members by promoting seminars and summits to share ideas and best practices to develop their business.
Starting in the fall, we will have 4 different divisions for teams to join. We know owners want a variety of divisions to have their clubs playing at the best possible competitions, and so we have created a division that fits every team need:
Upcoming Dates 2022
ACCEPTING CLUB APPLICATION FOR FALL SEASON 2022
LAST DAY TO ACCEPT CLUB APPLICATION FOR FALL SEASON 2022
GENERAL MEETING FALL SEASON 2022
FALL SEASON 2022 SCHEDULE RELEASE
SEPTEMBER 18th AND DECEMBER 4th
FALL SEASON 2022 BEGINNING
DECEMBER 11th and 18th – 2022 FALL SEASON FINALS
Our league is focused on growing in the following areas:
- Region 1 – Miami Dade, Broward and Monroe
- Region 2 -Palm Beach, Martin St Lucie, and Okeechobee
- Region 3 -Lee, Collier, Hendry, Glades, Highlands, Hardee, De Soto, and Charlotte
- Region 4 -Indian River, Breward and Volusia
- Region 5 -Orange, Polk, Osceola, and Seminole
- Region 6 -Sarasota, Manatee, Pinellas, Hillsborough, and Pasco
- Region 7-Hernando, Citrus, Sumter, Lake, Marion, Levy, and Alachua
- Region 8-Flagger, Putman, St Johns, Clay, Durval and Nassau
- Region 9 -Dixie, Gil Christ, Bradford, Union, Lafayette, Taylor, Madison, Hamilton, Swanee, Union, Columbia, and Baker
- Region 10 -Jefferson, Leon, Wakulla, Liberty, Franklin, Gulf, Gadsen, Jackson, Calhoun, Washington, Bay, Holmes, Walton, Okaloosa, Santa Rosa, and Escambia
- Each region will have a Club Owner as a liaison
- Regions Liaison will be members of the board of advisers
- Each Conference will have a Conference Manager
- Grants a spot to US Open Cup
- Insured coverage for clubs, facility players and coaches
- City, regional schedule with no need for interstates and national trips
- League sanctioned by FSSA under USASA, US Soccer and FIFA
- Fall Season – September to December
- Winter Season – January to April
- Summer Season – May to August
Which teams will be accepted
Teams that played at least one consecutive season at a sanctioned league will be evaluated to be accepted to our league. Teams that joined for this first season will be called a FOUNDER CLUB and will always be given a special recognization for being one of the first clubs that trust this league structure and plans.
WE ARE ACCEPTING CLUB APPLICATIONS
The Premier Amateur Soccer League (PASL) is sanction by Florida State Soccer Association ( FSSA) under USASA as an affiliate of the United States Soccer Federation (USSF), the ruling body for soccer in the United States, and FIFA, the world’s ruling body for soccer.
The PASL is organized in a mostly decentralized structure and is managed as a Club drove league. Each team is individually owned and operated and is responsible for maintaining league standards. New Clubs seeking membership into the PASL are subject to approval from League Board. Member clubs have the right to make localized decisions for their respective sub conferences.
PASL is owned and operated by Boca Raton Pro Soccer, a nonprofit organization that focuses on developing and promoting soccer.
League Officers and Staff
Director of Officials
Boca Raton, FL, 33497